Wednesday, November 23, 2011
. . . stars . . .
Back in February I posted
'when I look at the stars...'
sharing one of my favorite pastimes, gazing at the stars along with a piece of my writing.
The title of the post comes from one of my all-time favorite songs,
Stars
by Switchfoot.
Enjoy :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Something's Gotta Give: The American Higher Education System
My final college English paper, a "researched argument of fact", in which I argue that the American higher education system is in ...
Feminine Fashion Week: Day 2
Yesterday, I was not only swamped with Spanish but I totally forgot to post about Feminine Fashion Week over at Natasha's blog! So her...
life.is.sweet.
10 things that make life all the sweeter because they exist { via } color they make life so...colorful. vivid. beautiful. I t...
Question for my Peeps
Okay, random question for my bloggie readers out there. My URL is way long, and kind of complicated. I mean really, weareconcreteandgrac...
life starts now
This summer is blending into a blur of something and nothing to do, punctuated by ideas and inaction. With music, tears, epic times and stor...
No comments:
Post a Comment