I have a quick prayer request for all of you reading this.
I live with my family in a building that's over 100 years old.
Just this afternoon we discovered several large leaks in our roof. Today has been a warmer day and it rained on top of the almost foot of snow which started to melt.
Sadly, we didn't find the largest of the leaks early on and there was quite a lot of water on almost everything in the room.
Thankfully, it looks right now like nothing was permanently damaged and we have buckets under drips.
Prayer for our roof would be much appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Day 6: Let there be land animals and man... "And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and cr...
-
White Light (entry version) the bells toll the sound ignites the full moon the snow the nights scant light the inky darkness clo...
-
I don't know if any of you are familiar at all with steampunk, but its one of my all-time favorite styles! Steampunk (aka Victorian P...
-
October sucked. Normally, October is the pivotal month of my favorite season. A lot has happened since my last post. More in fact tha...
-
I think my outfit for Day 3 is my favorite! (Though it is kind of tied with day 5's!) This shirt was originally a dress. But me, bei...









No comments:
Post a Comment