Friday, January 07, 2011

Feminine Fashion Week: Day 6 {catch up}

Comfort was key for this outfit.

What can I say...it was Thursday, that day of the week that, for me, is kind of just an in-between day. Its not the middle of the week/day the books come in at the library like Wednesday, but not the TGIF/last day of the week that is known as Friday.



I got the hoodie when I was at camp a couple years ago (2009). It was definitely a special year of camp as I met my best friend Lauren.
The proceeds for this hoodie went to Project Eliminate, to eliminate so many (sadly I can't remember the number)missionary needs, in so many years (once again my lacking memory cannot remember when they wanted to have so many eliminated by!.
Now, I'm sure some of you are probably wondering at that one.
You see, its to basically make it so that there is no longer a need for missionaries in the community they were sent in to. Which means, helping the community reach self-sustainability, and have their own church and local missionaries.
Cool, huh?


No comments:

Popular Posts