For some people, weekends are a good time for that craft project and some nice relaxation.
For me anymore, weekends are when I'm either sick or working...though there are a few in which I find myself abnormally craft-productive or on a couch potato binge.
Like the weekend I super cleaned my room...that was two days cleaning that came out of nowhere.
This weekend, well, I got to sleep in this morning! But this afternoon and evening I am going to be working.
Fine Arts is coming up!!! Which means I'm working for gas money.
I have some money left over from last year that a family friend generously gave me to put toward Fine Arts. But I've also been doing some house cleaning on a job site of my dads.
Now, this weekend I have painting a room at the church (last year I painted the basement) and have already lined up more work painting much of a house.
Which is pretty much all an answer to prayer! Praising Jesus for the work.
Hope you all have a relaxing and productive weekend!
blessings~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I wrote this for all the people in my life who need to know... So today I ask you...isn't it plain? Isn’t It Plain? I cannot expr...
-
Wow. Where has this year gone? I feel like it was just last week that 2013 began, and now here we are, half-way through the year. There...
-
by Augusta Cooper Bristol Poet, write! Not of a purpose dark and dire, That souls of evil fashion, Nor the power that ...
-
Thanks to some genetics along the way...I'm that poor sap who has allergy problems all the time . My mom has allergy problems certain pa...
-
Well, well, well... Winter vacation has come to a close. Its rather sad really...I liked the "break"...even if it wasn't s...









No comments:
Post a Comment