Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Don't mind me...

the completely absentee blogger.

I've blogged a whole whopping total of two times this month. Yes. Two.

Because I'm lazy and unmotivated. But, I already posted about that.

Yes, one of the two posts I posted this month were about my lack of posting. Pretty much like this one is, as I'm sure you've noticed.

Even now, I'm blogging to avoid doing my English assignment. Terrible, I know.

Anyways...to make up for it - and because I want to - I am going to start listening to my History lectures here in a moment and work on some new looks for the blog...sometimes a design freshening is just what I need to get back on track.

which reminds me...I should straighten up my room.

striving to live relentless...it's so very hard

-

No comments:

Popular Posts