So, I've noticed (well it is rather hard to miss) that Blogger has almost completely changed the look of the dashboard.
At first it was frustrating for me. And I didn't really like it. Kind of hard to navigate first time around.
But I've blogged a few times now using the new set - up, and I have to say; I think I like it.
The color scheme is more simple, elegant.
And if you think about it, everything is actually easier to find; it just takes some time to adjust after being used to something completely different that was around for so long.
So what do you guys think? Bring back the old Blogger, or in with the new?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
by Augusta Cooper Bristol Poet, write! Not of a purpose dark and dire, That souls of evil fashion, Nor the power that ...
-
So, I don't know if any of you are TWLOHA (To Write Love On Her Arms) fans/supporters, but I have something I find exciting...the TWLO...
-
I wrote this for all the people in my life who need to know... So today I ask you...isn't it plain? Isn’t It Plain? I cannot expr...
-
I'm loving this song that Flyleaf's Lacey Mosley did with Orianthi...
-
Wow. Where has this year gone? I feel like it was just last week that 2013 began, and now here we are, half-way through the year. There...









No comments:
Post a Comment