So, I had to look up SOPA on Wikipedia, and ask my parents about it, but now that I know what it is I've decided to join the 24 hour boycott on January 18th (tomorrow).
Which means starting tonight at midnight and running until midnight on the 19th, Concrete & Grace is going to be completely shut down along with Wikipedia and many other websites and social networks.
To my other bloggie friends I encourage you to do so as well.
blessings~
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Today, we put up the Christmas tree. Years ago, when my brother and I were younger, we would put up the Christmas tree the day after Thank...
-
Favorite season, and why? Honestly, I don't think I can pick one! Where I live we have a full four seasons and I love each of them for ...
-
Since I am virtually away for a while, here is something I immensely enjoyed via YouTube. I'm pretty sure that I will be sharing a selec...
-
Here are some of my music addictions for this week...songs I've kept on repeat. a new song from one of my favorite bands - Switchfo...
-
look at us...where we've been... 2011 was a year of ups and downs. I've changed. I've grown. I've become closer to ...









No comments:
Post a Comment