Friday, December 10, 2010

My Life According to Flyleaf

So, found this awesome tag a while ago, and I can't remember just who its from...but, I'm gonna give it a try...here are the rules:


Rules:

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My life according to (band name)."


This should definitely be interesting and I'm not sure how this is actually going to work...but *rolls eyes* well, either way it'll be interesting XD.








Are you a male or female?
Beautiful Bride

Describe yourself:
This Close
Missing


How do you feel:
Much Like Falling
Swept Away


Describe where you currently live:
Perfect

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
All Around Me

Your favorite form of transportation:
Circle

Your best friend is:
All Around Me (Acoustic Version)

What's the weather like:
Something I Can Never Have

Favorite time of day:
Fully Alive

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Treasure


What is life to you:
I'm Sorry


Your favorite color is:
The Kind
Red Sam


Your fear:
Sorrow

Your relationship:
So I Thought
There for You


What is the best advice you have to give:
Set Apart This Dream

Thought for the Day:
Breathe Today

How I would like to die:
Melting [Interlude]

My soul's present condition:
Fully Alive (Acoustic Version)

My motto:
I'm So Sick



And yes...I did actually answer some more than once 'cause I had extras, though I think I might have cheated by using the acoustic versions and interludes haha.
 Anyway...that was rather interesting...




I am a


No comments:

Popular Posts