Thursday, December 09, 2010

Etsy

Something I have failed to mention before, is that I have an Etsy shop!
It hasn't been up long, and as of right now its mostly items made by my mom and dad, but I have a couple things of mine that I have made and designed that I'm trying to sell.

My best creation currently up for grabs is this beautiful black jade & silver  jewelry set.












Its a cool and beautiful combination of black jade and silver. Its one of those necklaces that you just love to wear because it feels so perfect. Combined with the bracelet and earrings it makes for an exquisite set to be worn on a special occasion, whether its a family get-together, the winter formal or a Christmas party with friends.


{all handcrafted}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!! I was wondering if you were interested in a photo challenge? Because I am doing this thing where if I get at least 25 followers I'll do a photo Challenge! If you are interested, check out my blog! If you follow me I WILL follow you also! (Unless you don't want me to.) LOL!!!

Popular Posts