Friday, December 17, 2010

How to Train Your Dragon

          Earlier this summer, I gladly found myself at our local theater with friends, purchasing soda and M&M’s, and sitting down for an enjoyable evening of viewing How to Train Your Dragon.
          Though my mom enjoyed the movie, she wasn’t too impressed…but I don’t really think this is a movie meant for the specific enjoyment of an adult audience…more of a family movie that the kids will love.
          Myself, I laughed and had a great time, and give the movie a 4.5 out of 5...awesome.
          Though not the same kind of awesome as Transformers, Revenge of the Fallen with its CG mayhem; being a fan of dragons and movies like Shrek and Lilo and Stitch I immensely enjoyed How to Train Your Dragon in all its quirky, dragons and Viking, family fun.

          If you’re a dragon junkie, or just like family movies…this is one to add to your list.
          My Rating: 4.5 out of 5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw thatmovie! I thought it was really good! I give it a solid 4 out of 5!

Popular Posts