Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Yep...that just about sums it up!

       Then again...it also seems like next to nothing has been going on!
       Ever have that feeling? Like there's so much to do...but you're SO bored?
       Yeah...thats what its been like these past couple days.
       LOTS of school work to do to make sure I either stay caught up or ahead...not to mention my own projects I like to keep up on...writing, drawing, photography, design...all those...

Life...

I've been enjoying my Web Design class I think...enjoying learning how to write HTML and different tags and all that...its really beginning to come in handy with my blog ;) in case you haven't noticed.
       Something really cool that I found out, for those of you who dabble in HTML and will look at a website and wonder "how on earth did they do that???" Well, there is a way to know!
       All you have to do is select what you specifically want to see, or just right click anywhere on the page (as long as its not on a link) and (on Firefox) its called 'View Page Source' (I believe its 'View Source' in Internet Explorer). Click this and a little notepad will pop up with the HTML script for the page. If you selected something, the specific HTML for what you highlighted will be highlighted in the notepad.

       Spanish is going relatively well...having some with illogicalness (hehe my own word;) of some of the assignments...other than that doing well.

       Forensic Science is honestly a breeze well...it is rather challenging and interesting in that I am learning things I didn't know before and actually have games, quizzes and experiments to do that I didn't have when I was merely doing book reading a few years ago.

      If anyone is wondering, I've homeschooled for the past five years now (I thought it had surely only been three...but I realized at the beginning of the school year that it had actually been five whole years) and this year my school district finally made online schooling available without them slapping on the restriction that I couldn't do my Christian homeschool curriculum. So, I decided on Chemistry, Spanish and Web Design.
       Chemistry fell through (they didn't list all the pre-requisits for the specific course in the catalogue, and I didn't have the required Algebra 3 and 4 qualifications it wanted. (But I mean really??? WHO takes Algebra 3 and/or 4 in HIGHSCHOOL???)

       Went to my youth group thingie on Monday night...as I do every Monday night...had a ton of fun (as always)! Of course, had to suffer through having 'happy birthday' sung to me terribly I might add ;) but it was still nice don't get me wrong...just not usually one for having 'happy birthday' sung to me is all.
       Of course, one of my friends threatened to have the WHOLE stadium sing happy birthday to me on Friday at the football game *facepalm* I SURE hope he doesn't! (I threatened extensive bodily harm if he were to do so... ;)
       But yes, my 16th birthday is on Friday...a word of wisdom to all of you out there eagerly awaiting the "magical" 16 or even just the 13 of being a teenager its WAY overrated peoples...I'm tellin' you now...

       I've had a few people ask me just what it is I want for my birthday...and (of course) its (never) something that is affordable *rolls eyes*.
       Though I am more of a Microsoft person and had wanted a 64GB Zune HD since it came out...with the release of Apples new 4th Generation iTouch I have been seriously swayed and now want a 64GB 4th Gen. iTouch...which of course will definitely not be happening...but I figure if I save, I will have enough to buy one in...oh...two or three years...

       Well...since this has been an apparently L O N G and rambling post...I do believe its about time to wrap things up...
       For those of my fellow avid readers out there, I'm currently reading City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare (eh...its okay...) and I would encourage you to please check out my book review blog, my GoodReads profile and comment with what you're reading now, the best book you've read in a while or a suggestion of something you think I might like!!!

blessings to you all!!!

No comments:

Popular Posts