Saturday, March 26, 2011

Uber Creative Happy Day

Today has been just that...my uber-creative happy day...

That day when not only is the sun shining down on you, but so is inspiration!

Today I made one of my most lovely creations yet...the first set in a jewelry collection that needs no other name or description but Simple Elegance.

Simple and elegant fashions are something that I not only love but have found to be timeless.

And its where the inspiration for the necklace set Blue Light came from.



Part of The Forgotten Corner's 'Simple Elegance' Collection, this necklace set called 'Blue Light' features the simplicity of ribbon combined with the elegance of silver to create a unique necklace set fit for formal gown, or everyday casual.

Choker has a barrel twist clasp, center component is set with Swarovski crystal has an approx. circumference of 13".
Longer necklace has a lobster claw clasp, pendant is hand made with faceted crystal beads has an approx. circumference of 17".

Perfect for prom, Easter, wedding or graduation dresses or casual wear.



Blue Light is now available at my etsy shoppe.

Also newly available at The Forgotten Corner Shoppe...

Mossy Cuff Bracelet



This adorable bracelet features a mossy fringe for a fun, quirky look sure to garner notice wherever you go...be different! Clasp is handmade, gold-toned.

And a wonderful array of baskets just in time for Resurrection {Easter} Day...


I would have more pictures to go along with everything, but I'm having a lot of trouble uploading pictures...

Anways, I would L O V E it if you guys would go and check out my etsy shoppe!!!

No comments:

Popular Posts