Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Reviews BTW

Okay peeps, heres the dealio.

I have a review blog where I was posting reviews of books and occasionally movies.

I set up Randomly Reading before I set up this blog, Concrete & Grace and needed somewhere that wasn't by invite only to share my reviews.

Because its fallen into serious neglect (I haven't posted a review since December *ouch*) I have decided that I will no longer be posting there.

What I'm going to do is remove the blog from public view (so that I can retain the name if I ever want to go back), so sorry to anyone who was a follower.
Then, since it would be a pity to let all of those reviews go unable to be read, I am going to sporadically start re-posting them on here along with new ones.

I just thought I would let you all know before-hand...Randomly Reading will be up for one week longer and then it will be removed.

Thanks to the few awesome readers I had! Maybe it'll be back sometime, but I figure I can consolidate and maybe I'll actually be posting more...here!

toodles peeps~

1 comment:

Maximillian said...

R.I.P. Randomly Reading. ;)

Popular Posts