Okay peeps, heres the dealio.
I have a review blog where I was posting reviews of books and occasionally movies.
I set up Randomly Reading before I set up this blog, Concrete & Grace and needed somewhere that wasn't by invite only to share my reviews.
Because its fallen into serious neglect (I haven't posted a review since December *ouch*) I have decided that I will no longer be posting there.
What I'm going to do is remove the blog from public view (so that I can retain the name if I ever want to go back), so sorry to anyone who was a follower.
Then, since it would be a pity to let all of those reviews go unable to be read, I am going to sporadically start re-posting them on here along with new ones.
I just thought I would let you all know before-hand...Randomly Reading will be up for one week longer and then it will be removed.
Thanks to the few awesome readers I had! Maybe it'll be back sometime, but I figure I can consolidate and maybe I'll actually be posting more...here!
toodles peeps~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
by Augusta Cooper Bristol Poet, write! Not of a purpose dark and dire, That souls of evil fashion, Nor the power that ...
-
So, I don't know if any of you are TWLOHA (To Write Love On Her Arms) fans/supporters, but I have something I find exciting...the TWLO...
-
I wrote this for all the people in my life who need to know... So today I ask you...isn't it plain? Isn’t It Plain? I cannot expr...
-
I'm loving this song that Flyleaf's Lacey Mosley did with Orianthi...
-
Wow. Where has this year gone? I feel like it was just last week that 2013 began, and now here we are, half-way through the year. There...









1 comment:
R.I.P. Randomly Reading. ;)
Post a Comment