Thursday, January 30, 2014

this is home



















Not all of these pictures are the best, many aren't quite focused.
But this is a post I've been thinking about, and working on for quite a while. I don't even want to get into how long it took blogger to upload them.

Nonetheless, it's a post that has manifested an inspiration, and even been started, a few times before.
And here it is now, as seen through my 35mm lens one of the first nights I had it. I spent that evening taking pictures of just about anything, and everything.
I started developing how to shoot manually, and after everyone else was gone to bed, I was still awake, with my camera; taking pictures of the only thing I had left to take pictures of in the waning hours of that day. My room.
This is bits and pieces of my room, of the things I keep and display, this is little pieces of me and who I have been, who I am, who I am becoming.
This is home.

carpe diem // patientia // memento mori // memento vivre

WATCHING: much ado about nothing LISTENING: 'once upon a dream' by lana del ray

No comments:

Popular Posts