Wednesday, October 24, 2012

all things must come to an end...

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you may know that my favorite band is Flyleaf.

It's music that has carried me through the years since I discovered the band for myself  in 2008-2009.

In fact, a prominent part of my bucket list (yep, I have a bucket list) is to not only see my favorite band in concert, but to do so with my best friend and fellow Flyleaf fan, Lauren.

Sadly,  it shall never come to pass as Flyleaf will never be the same.


While I understand Lacey's reasoning, and send best wishes to her as well as the continuation of the band, it won't be the same Flyleaf. My Flyleaf.

And that poor girl who's taking over as lead singer...I'm afraid there's many a fan who've already decided not to like her.
As much as I know all things come to an end, and that endings are just beginnings wrapped in strange packages, I know I am terribly and unfairly bias against Kristen May.

I cried when I read it.
And decided I'd blog about it, because of reasons.

 :'(

Lacey's final album with Flyleaf releases October 30th...if you want you can join me in pre-ordering it on iTunes.


No comments:

Popular Posts