Saturday, October 01, 2011

17 Random Factoids

{1} I want to go to Scotland. Really Bad.

{2} Number two last year involved my statement that I'm "not a pink girl". I can now say while I'm still not big into girly pinks, I do like pink again...guess it just kind of came full circle.

{3} I'm currently head over heels for blue nailpolish. Yeah.

{4} I think with a British accent (still true and still weird...still don't know how it's possible)

{5} Last year M&M's were my favorite candy. They're not anymore. Now, its the good stuff. I'm talkin' Lindt's Lindor Truffles. Especially the one's with the light blue wrap.

{6} I long for a new camera. A better camera. More than a point - and - shoot camera. Preferably something with Nikon on it. (Specifically, this one)

{7} I don't read as much as I used to.

{8} I love the Disney show Phineas & Ferb.

{9} TWLOHA is the best organization ever. And I love them.

{10} The concept of driving freaks me out.

{11} Writing is a way of life.

{12} I am much nerdier / geekier / dorkier than I used to be. Thor, Captain America, The Avengers, Star Trek, LOTR. Totally. Loving It.

{13} I cannot live without my iPod Touch.

{14} I still don't wear dresses...though I do now own one...that I made...its kind of a dress.

{15} I am utterly addicted to Pinterest. Follow if you are too! pinterest.com/the_siriana.

{16} I have the most awesome and amazing best friends in the world.
I'm talkin about you guys, Lauren, Eric, Amanda and Nicole!

{17} I have the most amazing family and we live in the most gorgeous place.


No comments:

Popular Posts