Friday, September 30, 2011

Oh Yeah

I'm rather reveling in the fact that drivers ed is virtually over.

Had the last 2hr class session yesterday, with only a drive next week to pass and drivers ed will be behind me.

Strangely, I think I'm going to miss that class...

While I definitely won't be missing the curvy mountain pass drive and three days a week of classes and being away from home (and internet), it was a good class.

Had a lot of fun, learned a lot of stuff and I know I'm definitely a better driver now!

In other school - related topics, enjoying my college classes.

English and History are really the big one's right now.

In fact I'm supposed to be writing my English essay right now...but I was stuck...

I guess I could've better spend my stuck-ness time by studying for my History test I also need to have done before days end...



Oh Yeah!

Birthdays.

Those days that come around once a year as an anniversary of a birth.

Yep. It's that time of year again.

But I totally forgot. Well, until this last Sunday at least.

I was just sitting, pondering what the week held for me, thinking of the date.

When suddenly I realized.

Saturday is my birthday.

Yep, Saturday. As in tomorrow, Saturday.

Seventeen.

Crazy.

I think I'm the only teenager I know of that doesn't get super excited when their birthday comes around...well, that and actually forgets said birthday.

Not doing much. Just finished my birthday dinner tonight because my family will be busy tomorrow. I'm just gonna hang out at home, get some stuff done...that's it.

And that, is just about everything going on right now.

No comments:

Popular Posts