I really can't decide.
You see I absolutely ADORE my earrings I purchased from TribalStyle back before camp.
And I definitely need another pair. A different style of course!
But I'm stuck...between these two lovelies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Day 6: Let there be land animals and man... "And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and cr...
-
Since I am virtually away for a while, here is something I immensely enjoyed via YouTube. I'm pretty sure that I will be sharing a selec...
-
So, I don't know if any of you are TWLOHA (To Write Love On Her Arms) fans/supporters, but I have something I find exciting...the TWLO...
-
This is cute, and adorable and so, so, so very funny. If have cats, have had cats or even are a dog person, you're sure to laugh. Hila...
-
Day 5: Let There Be Sea Creatures and Birds "Then God said, "Let the waters abound with an abundance of of living creatures, and l...











1 comment:
O.O I love those earrings! Are they for stretched holes or just regular? I particularly love the dark wood ones :D They're elegant & rather mysterious looking. I like the white ones, but while they are classy, they're rather...unordinary :P since they just curl around.
Post a Comment