Monday, February 14, 2011

life. is. sweet.

Life Is Sweet

10 things that make my life all the sweeter because they exist.


  1. sewing

    --designing and creating make life sweet...but theres nothing quite like following through on something you've had in your head, and translating it to reality...even if the process doesn't quite go as planned.
  2. reading

    --I haven't read much in a while, nothing has quite caught my fancy as it were...but I got a Christian fiction book on my iPod (loving the Kindle App) and am throughly enjoying it.
  3. Jacky Faber

    --yes...I named my iPod...after my favorite book character from The Bloody Jack Adventure series. She kicks butt...my iPod AND the character haha
  4. the bible

    --theres really nothing quite as peaceful as sitting down and studying that Word.
  5. spring

    --its almost here...and I can smell it in the air!
  6. TWLOHA

    --a reminder to everyone, life is sweet, we're loved and we're not alone.
  7. young life

    --every Monday night my local Young Life club meets...highlight of my week!
  8. learning

    --being homeschooled, every day I learn something I didn't know before...and everything is a lesson!
  9. writing

    --I love the feeling of my pen flowing on paper, my fingers flying across the keys...
  10. inspiration

    --when it comes...

No comments:

Popular Posts