Monday, June 16, 2014

coming soon to a theater near you

I don't know about you guys, but I'm something of a movie lover? Movie buff? Videophile? Film fan?
Whatever the preferred term for the fact that I really freaking love watching movies (and tv series - but that's an entire other conversation).

As I am currently stressed with my upcoming finals and thusly here procrastinating, here are the films I am currently looking forward to seeing for myriad reasons.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY


HOW CAN I NOT BE EXCITED ABOUT THIS

how to train your dragon 2


Any other Thirty Seconds to Mars fans catch the song choice? Totally made me geek out because, well I love that song.

maleficent


Obviously this is one I have been talking about, posting about, and squealing about being excited for for months.

days of future past


I'm oh-so skeptical and even downright cynical, but you can bet your favorite comic book I'm gonna go see this.

lucy


Seriously though, this movie looks like it's going to be amazing.

the giver


I think I need to read this series.

the penguins of madagascar


GUYS THEY'RE MAKING AN EXCLUSIVELY PENGUINS MOVIE
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THEIR AS EXCITED AS ME RIGHT NOW

winter's tale


While it's been out since February, I have yet to have the chance to see this in either the theater, or now that it's on DVD (Netflix doesn't have it out yet).

if i stay


well this doesn't look like I'll cry or anything

what if


rom com + Daniel Radcliffe everybody


No comments:

Popular Posts