Thursday, March 13, 2014

spring has taken the breeze





Back about a month, I went on a fantastic snowshoeing excursion with my friend Savanah.
I took a lot of pictures, which I've had difficulty getting up due to our internet and a myriad of issues.

But the colors had started changing, the snow just barely receding, though in a manner that could betray it's viewers as being the beginnings of spring, all the while still boding winter.
But these colors, these still darkened shades of greens, the very beginnings of spring coming from winter, inspired me for my next blog color scheme.

So here we are, my ever changing blog, the end of a college quarter, things happening, heralding in spring, with just a bit of new photography.

WATCHING: independent films LISTENING: 'just one yesterday' fall out boy

No comments:

Popular Posts