Saturday, July 28, 2012
Jesus Party of Awesome // video
Since I am terribly terrible when it comes to recapping the fantasticness that is camp, I shall leave you with the official camp video. Jesus party of awesome.
Labels:
2012,
Best Friends,
Camp,
God,
Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Thanks to some genetics along the way...I'm that poor sap who has allergy problems all the time . My mom has allergy problems certain pa...
-
I wrote this for all the people in my life who need to know... So today I ask you...isn't it plain? Isn’t It Plain? I cannot expr...
-
I don't know if any of you are familiar at all with steampunk, but its one of my all-time favorite styles! Steampunk (aka Victorian P...
-
Wow. Where has this year gone? I feel like it was just last week that 2013 began, and now here we are, half-way through the year. There...
-
Day 4: Let there be the Sun, Moon and Stars. "And God said, "Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day...









No comments:
Post a Comment