Thursday, January 12, 2012
No religion, just relationship.
This is Spoken Word.
This is truth.
Please watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Hey Everybody!--Capturing Creation Photo Challenge: Day 1
Hiya peoplez and random readers! Got some cool stuff to tell you 'bout today! There's the awesome Capturing Creation photo chall...
Feminine Fashion Week: Day 2
Yesterday, I was not only swamped with Spanish but I totally forgot to post about Feminine Fashion Week over at Natasha's blog! So her...
Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
Prophecy of the Sisters is a riveting story of a life-changing prophecy, placing the sisters on different sides. Twists, turns, and almo...
A Message from Lacey Mosley
I love this message from Lacey Mosley of Flyleaf. Please, I ask that you watch it. blessings this week!
Capturing Creation Photo Challenge Day 6
Day 6: Let there be land animals and man... "And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and cr...
No comments:
Post a Comment