Sunday, September 18, 2011

As of Late

I figure I should do something to keep all you people updated.

It's been the usual for me...a ton of stuff going on but at the same time nothing going on.

I started drivers ed a few weeks ago, officially.

Went and got my learners permit and signed up.

I'm taking it with one of my best friends, Savanah, so that's a plus.

But aside from that, I'm definitely ready to be done!

Don't get me wrong, I've learned a TON (had only driven a couple times before class started) and the teacher is good.

The thing is, its three days a week for six weeks, in a town about 50 miles away, over the curviest mountain pass I've ever been on in Washington.

Yeah.

Have I ever mentioned I used to get car sick a lot when I was younger?

'Cause I did. Quite a bit. And going over those curves day after day is nausea city for me!

Though luckily I have yet to actually get sick. Only feel really ill.

Officially half way done with drivers ed though! Few more weeks to go and we'll be done!

I haven't officially started school yet. I'm working on math but my college classes don't start until the end of the month. Ironically, (and thankfully) they start with only a few days of drivers ed left.

Works out nicely!

Other than that, fall has come to my little neck of the woods.

And. I. Love it.

Fall is my favorite season by far. I'm not sure why, maybe because I'm an autumn - born child, but I absolutely adore autumn.

The smell, the breeze, the changing colors. Ah, love it. Makes me feel alive.

Hope you're all well...even if school has started ;-) 

No comments:

Popular Posts