Hey everybody!
Its today! (though isn't it always? lol)
The special significance of today is that Concrete & Grace has changed!
Before, it was weareconcreteandgrace.blogspot.com (I still maintain the url) and now, its thesiriana.blogspot.com.
So I'd greatly appreciate it if everyone would go and pick up the new blog button from my sidebar, take a gander around the new design and tell me what you think!
blessings~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Today, we put up the Christmas tree. Years ago, when my brother and I were younger, we would put up the Christmas tree the day after Thank...
-
So, found this awesome tag a while ago, and I can't remember just who its from...but, I'm gonna give it a try...here are the rules: ...
-
Yesterday, I was not only swamped with Spanish but I totally forgot to post about Feminine Fashion Week over at Natasha's blog! So her...
-
As someone who was once an avid reader, I no longer feel compelled to call myself thus. And it really makes me sad. You see, there was o...
-
I like organizations that work for a good cause. Not the fakey ones or the ones that are making a gazillion dollars off of it. The real o...









No comments:
Post a Comment