Hey everybody!
Its today! (though isn't it always? lol)
The special significance of today is that Concrete & Grace has changed!
Before, it was weareconcreteandgrace.blogspot.com (I still maintain the url) and now, its thesiriana.blogspot.com.
So I'd greatly appreciate it if everyone would go and pick up the new blog button from my sidebar, take a gander around the new design and tell me what you think!
blessings~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Day 6: Let there be land animals and man... "And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and cr...
-
Since I am virtually away for a while, here is something I immensely enjoyed via YouTube. I'm pretty sure that I will be sharing a selec...
-
So, I don't know if any of you are TWLOHA (To Write Love On Her Arms) fans/supporters, but I have something I find exciting...the TWLO...
-
This is cute, and adorable and so, so, so very funny. If have cats, have had cats or even are a dog person, you're sure to laugh. Hila...
-
Day 5: Let There Be Sea Creatures and Birds "Then God said, "Let the waters abound with an abundance of of living creatures, and l...









No comments:
Post a Comment