Friday, June 03, 2011

My Infamosity

Some of you that know me or follow me on Facebook or Twitter might remember my bemoaning the fact that I had to build a 6 page website about myself for my Web Design course.

One page had to be: What do you believe you will be doing 10, 15 and 20 years from now. Write a paragraph about each of these years including
  • education and/or job
  • single / married / divorced
  • family & kids
  • car (type) and why you chose it

Well...here is what I wrote.
In 10 years I see myself having graduated with honors from clown college and pursuing my dream of being in the circus. Single, no family except the circus. As for car, a clown car of course. My friends and I like to carpool.

In 15 years I see myself having purchased the circus I started off in to take it to greater destinations and being the ring-master. Put the clown car in the garage in favor of a personal jet and still be single.

In 20 years I see myself having lost the circus in a divorce settlement and beginning my illustrious career as a sign waver directing potential customers to new housing developments for sale, Jiffy Lube's and car washes. Car: I got the clown car back out of the garage, it doesn't get half bad gas mileage.

Now, obviously I wasn't serious ;-) I'm just that girl who barely knows what she's doing next week, or next month...let alone 10 years from now.

Thought you guys might enjoy that! haha

I know I did!

Popular Posts