Saturday, November 27, 2010
TWLOHA
So, I don't know if any of you are TWLOHA (To Write Love On Her Arms) fans/supporters, but I have something I find exciting...the TWLOHA Store is having free shipping the day after tomorrow! Thats right MONDAY! :) I'm looking forward to it because I've been meaning to purchase a few things from the store since well...last year, and am definitely going to be taking advantage of this! For more information just click on the "free shipping" link above in the paragraph!
If you're interested you can find more about them and their STORY and VISION as well as some FACTS and ways to MOVE and get involved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
by Augusta Cooper Bristol Poet, write! Not of a purpose dark and dire, That souls of evil fashion, Nor the power that ...
-
Since I am virtually away for a while, here is something I immensely enjoyed via YouTube. I'm pretty sure that I will be sharing a selec...
-
So, I don't know if any of you are TWLOHA (To Write Love On Her Arms) fans/supporters, but I have something I find exciting...the TWLO...
-
Today, we put up the Christmas tree. Years ago, when my brother and I were younger, we would put up the Christmas tree the day after Thank...
-
Wow. Where has this year gone? I feel like it was just last week that 2013 began, and now here we are, half-way through the year. There...














No comments:
Post a Comment