Tuesday, December 25, 2012
12 Days of Christmas Music // Day 12
Christmas Song
// Flyleaf
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
welcome to november
October sucked. Normally, October is the pivotal month of my favorite season. A lot has happened since my last post. More in fact tha...
last breath of autumn
Before November came with winter I captured some glimpses of autumn as it breathed its last. LISTENING: 'funnel of...
nameless
Today is Christmas. Something I'm sure we're all well aware of by now. I don't have much more to say here, this year it just di...
music for the now - have a listen // the walk
Music is something that both encompasses, and is incredibly integral to life. So far 2014 has been one of realization, frustration...the q...
the future
The future is something that has always illuded me. People who know me well can, I'm sure, attest to the fact that I don't have a g...
No comments:
Post a Comment