Saturday, November 10, 2012
have a laugh
This is actually a video I took. It's from camp and it's hilarious.
The accuracy of this is startling.
Labels:
2012,
have a laugh,
Music,
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Well, well, well... Winter vacation has come to a close. Its rather sad really...I liked the "break"...even if it wasn't s...
-
Since I am virtually away for a while, here is something I immensely enjoyed via YouTube. I'm pretty sure that I will be sharing a selec...
-
MEEEE!!!!!!! Wow! So, this summer (though barely a month into it) has been a whirlwind of activity! (which I must say I enjoy!) Last wee...
-
Today, we put up the Christmas tree. Years ago, when my brother and I were younger, we would put up the Christmas tree the day after Thank...
-
Wow. Where has this year gone? I feel like it was just last week that 2013 began, and now here we are, half-way through the year. There...









No comments:
Post a Comment