Thursday, January 05, 2012

life.is.sweet.








10 things that make my life all the sweeter because they exist






  1. writing anyone else who is a writer ultimately understands that this needs no description, and why I include it a lot.


  2. relentless my word for 2012. a first for me. something I am striving relentless-ly for.


  3. microsoft office 2010 totally God's provision. I've been in need of a newer version of office. I've been struggling with 2003 and it was causing more problems than it was helping. it was a total God-thing I was able to get a HUGE student discount from Microsoft and get the professional version for a third the normal price.


  4. stargate: atlantis what can I say? loves me some scifi!


  5. sanctuary yes...two syfy shows in a row.


  6. learning my college classes started again today. daunting but exciting. my english lit class is going to be challenging, but in a good way I think.


  7. buachaill on eirne oh this song...  


  8. new year

  9. kindle I was able to check out two books last night, instantly. did I mention they're books from two of my favorites series'? oh yes. I was squealing with delight all over the place!

  10. blue sky peeking through the clouds in the winter. most definitely something that makes life sweet.




reading: reckoning by lili st. crow --- listening: how He loves by flyleaf

No comments:

Popular Posts