Thursday, October 28, 2010

Getting To Know Me Thursday: I LOVE Music!!!

Getting to Know Me Thursday idea by Emily from Grace Like Rain
yes ;) this is my iPod

I LOVE MUSIC!!!


There's nothing quite like music...its like the pulse of the world...
music is life...

I'm almost always listening to music...when I do math...forensic science...chores...walking to the store...checking the mail...everything

And I'm pretty diverse in the genres and music styles I listen to...everything from Enya to Flyleaf...Family Force 5 to Gaelic Storm...Casting Crowns to CREED...tobyMac to Paramore...

But my favorite band?

Flyleaf


Lacey Mosley has an amazing voice...from screaming in songs, to singing to the acoustics...its awesome.


*I would like to note both of these videos are more than a few years old*

1 comment:

Emily Shae said...

I LOVE their music. Flyleaf is an amazing group.

Oh, and thanks for the comment on my blog. I almost bought that exact same shirt, but I went for another one...the 'B IT Thoughts' T-shirt.

Have a Blessed Sunday!
Em

Popular Posts