In case you didn't notice when the page loaded, the new design is finally up and working!
Yay!
Well...hopefully everything's working. Hopefully!
I would love it if you commented to let me know whether or not the 'followers' (journeyers) widget is working. I noticed it wasn't loading a lot after I uploaded the new design.
Let me know what you think! :)
I should update post-wise soon!
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I don't know if any of you are familiar at all with steampunk, but its one of my all-time favorite styles! Steampunk (aka Victorian P...
-
Thanks to some genetics along the way...I'm that poor sap who has allergy problems all the time . My mom has allergy problems certain pa...
-
I've had this on repeat for the last couple days. Love, love, love it. Hope you're all well, send good thoughts and some prayers u...
-
Hey bloggies...yes! Its me, the prodigal bloggeress... hmmnn...trying to decide about that "term" I just penned...wait...typed? ...
No comments:
Post a Comment