I have been attempting to upload a new blog design...for fall / halloween / my birthday.
However, Blogger has decided that it hates me (hopefully just for today) and I can't seem to properly upload the template. It says it's uploaded successfully but the appearance of my blog says otherwise!
Anyone else having this problem? Any helpful advice?
Thanks! :) Hope you're all having a great day, a good school year and a beautiful fall!
Thursday, October 06, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I wrote this for all the people in my life who need to know... So today I ask you...isn't it plain? Isn’t It Plain? I cannot expr...
-
Wow. Where has this year gone? I feel like it was just last week that 2013 began, and now here we are, half-way through the year. There...
-
by Augusta Cooper Bristol Poet, write! Not of a purpose dark and dire, That souls of evil fashion, Nor the power that ...
-
Thanks to some genetics along the way...I'm that poor sap who has allergy problems all the time . My mom has allergy problems certain pa...
-
I'm loving this song that Flyleaf's Lacey Mosley did with Orianthi...
No comments:
Post a Comment