I don't know if any of you have ever checked out Never Alone, but it's online devotionals by teens, for teens that I do blog design, and write for.
If you haven't, I really suggest that you go over and check it out!
My poem, Never was published last week, and tomorrow, a new little article/devotional that I wrote recently is being published!
Here's a preview of tomorrow's post:
Hebrews 10:24 KJV
“And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works”
Hope you all go and check it out!
blessings~
P.S.
Thank you to all of the bloggers who left lovely comments on my FFW posts, they did not go unnoticed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I wrote this for all the people in my life who need to know... So today I ask you...isn't it plain? Isn’t It Plain? I cannot expr...
-
Wow. Where has this year gone? I feel like it was just last week that 2013 began, and now here we are, half-way through the year. There...
-
by Augusta Cooper Bristol Poet, write! Not of a purpose dark and dire, That souls of evil fashion, Nor the power that ...
-
Thanks to some genetics along the way...I'm that poor sap who has allergy problems all the time . My mom has allergy problems certain pa...
-
I'm loving this song that Flyleaf's Lacey Mosley did with Orianthi...
1 comment:
Hm, I'll check it out. :)
Post a Comment