For some, inexplicable reason, I am now on Twitter.
Yes, yes...shocking I know.
In fact it really rather...okay completely surprised myself as well.
I never really thought that I'd create a Twitter account. In fact its just about been the furthest thing from my mind.
But this morning, I just did...it was quick, simple and easy and I'm still wondering why!
So all you tweeters...or twitterers or whatever it is click over to the 'follow me on twitter' button in my sidebar why don't cha?
I meanwhile, will be wracking my brains for something creative to tweet...or more likely, trying to make sense of CSS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I wrote this for all the people in my life who need to know... So today I ask you...isn't it plain? Isn’t It Plain? I cannot expr...
-
Wow. Where has this year gone? I feel like it was just last week that 2013 began, and now here we are, half-way through the year. There...
-
Thanks to some genetics along the way...I'm that poor sap who has allergy problems all the time . My mom has allergy problems certain pa...
-
Its just been one of those weeks. Where you can't seem to focus on anything. Where everything is a hardship. Where no matter how h...
-
Well, well, well... Winter vacation has come to a close. Its rather sad really...I liked the "break"...even if it wasn't s...
No comments:
Post a Comment