I am frustrated at how hard everything has to be.
Frustrated that everything seems to require money.
Frustrated at myself.
Frustrated...but still strangely hopeful.
Frustrated, but believing everything will work out.
Sunday, April 21, 2013
I am frustrated.
Labels:
Life,
Photography,
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Well, believe it or not, 2010 is coming to a close. Which is something kind of hard for me to believe... I mean, where did 2010 go ??? ...
-
It's been a long time since I last posted and it's time to stop procrastinating. You see, my last post ( working + saving for this...
-
Thanks to some genetics along the way...I'm that poor sap who has allergy problems all the time . My mom has allergy problems certain pa...
-
To say the least, I honestly never thought my answer to that question would be "a turkey" but it is! Earlier last week, we recei...
-
Hiya peoplez and random readers! Got some cool stuff to tell you 'bout today! There's the awesome Capturing Creation photo chall...
No comments:
Post a Comment