Thursday, December 20, 2012
12 Days of Christmas Music // Day 7
Feliz Navidad
// David Crowder Band
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Hey Everybody!--Capturing Creation Photo Challenge: Day 1
Hiya peoplez and random readers! Got some cool stuff to tell you 'bout today! There's the awesome Capturing Creation photo chall...
Feminine Fashion Week: Day 2
Yesterday, I was not only swamped with Spanish but I totally forgot to post about Feminine Fashion Week over at Natasha's blog! So her...
Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
Prophecy of the Sisters is a riveting story of a life-changing prophecy, placing the sisters on different sides. Twists, turns, and almo...
Pooky Across the Country
One of my best friends and her family have been driving all over the country for the past couple months. And guess what?? They even le...
Whoo Yah SUMMAH
Hey bloggies...yes! Its me, the prodigal bloggeress... hmmnn...trying to decide about that "term" I just penned...wait...typed? ...
No comments:
Post a Comment