Friday, November 16, 2012
photography print available
Hey everyone! Hope you're all doing well!
Just wanted to let everyone know that a photography print of mine is up for sale in my Etsy shoppe, with hopefully more to follow.
If you like it please make sure to purchase one (for every single member of your family!) as I would appreciate it greatly and it goes to support me in my education. Because that stuff is expensive.
Labels:
Etsy,
Fall,
Life,
My Creations,
Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
October sucked. Normally, October is the pivotal month of my favorite season. A lot has happened since my last post. More in fact tha...
-
Before November came with winter I captured some glimpses of autumn as it breathed its last. LISTENING: 'funnel of...
-
Today is Christmas. Something I'm sure we're all well aware of by now. I don't have much more to say here, this year it just di...
-
Music is something that both encompasses, and is incredibly integral to life. So far 2014 has been one of realization, frustration...the q...
-
The future is something that has always illuded me. People who know me well can, I'm sure, attest to the fact that I don't have a g...

No comments:
Post a Comment