chocolate and oatmeal cookies.
wet fur and big eyes.
written words and lost imagination.
the Doctor, and waiting for Rose to come back.
music too loud, colors too bright.
geekery and laughter.
pen and paper, colors and ink.
pictures and drawings.
tumblr and lots of gif's.
school end, summer start.
rain and hail and wind.
hot tea and buttered toast.
family and smiles.
endings and beginnings.
And that, in abstract, is life lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Thanks to some genetics along the way...I'm that poor sap who has allergy problems all the time . My mom has allergy problems certain pa...
-
To say the least, I honestly never thought my answer to that question would be "a turkey" but it is! Earlier last week, we recei...
-
It's been a long time since I last posted and it's time to stop procrastinating. You see, my last post ( working + saving for this...
-
Today, we put up the Christmas tree. Years ago, when my brother and I were younger, we would put up the Christmas tree the day after Thank...
-
Something I have failed to mention before, is that I have an Etsy shop! It hasn't been up long, and as of right now its mostly items ma...
No comments:
Post a Comment