the completely absentee blogger.
I've blogged a whole whopping total of two times this month. Yes. Two.
Because I'm lazy and unmotivated. But, I already posted about that.
Yes, one of the two posts I posted this month were about my lack of posting. Pretty much like this one is, as I'm sure you've noticed.
Even now, I'm blogging to avoid doing my English assignment. Terrible, I know.
Anyways...to make up for it - and because I want to - I am going to start listening to my History lectures here in a moment and work on some new looks for the blog...sometimes a design freshening is just what I need to get back on track.
which reminds me...I should straighten up my room.
striving to live relentless...it's so very hard
-
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I wrote this for all the people in my life who need to know... So today I ask you...isn't it plain? Isn’t It Plain? I cannot expr...
-
Thanks to some genetics along the way...I'm that poor sap who has allergy problems all the time . My mom has allergy problems certain pa...
-
oh misty eye of the mountain below keep careful watch of my brothers’ souls and should the sky be filled with fire and smoke keep watch...
-
I don't know if any of you are familiar at all with steampunk, but its one of my all-time favorite styles! Steampunk (aka Victorian P...
No comments:
Post a Comment