Thursday, January 12, 2012
No religion, just relationship.
This is Spoken Word.
This is truth.
Please watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Etsy
Something I have failed to mention before, is that I have an Etsy shop! It hasn't been up long, and as of right now its mostly items ma...
nameless
Today is Christmas. Something I'm sure we're all well aware of by now. I don't have much more to say here, this year it just di...
Capturing Creation Photo Challenge Day 4
Day 4: Let there be the Sun, Moon and Stars. "And God said, "Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day...
last breath of autumn
Before November came with winter I captured some glimpses of autumn as it breathed its last. LISTENING: 'funnel of...
Luvs Me Some Music
I'm loving this song that Flyleaf's Lacey Mosley did with Orianthi...
No comments:
Post a Comment