Hey everyone! Thanks to all who weighed in on Question for My Peeps!!!
I have come to a decision...*insert dramatic drumroll*
I am changing the URL to my blog!
As of tomorrow it shall be thesiriana.blogspot.com!
And to make things even better...a completely all new design.
Who else is super excited???
Definitely me!!
So make sure to check back tomorrow (I'm sure I'll post again) to pick up my new blog button, and check out the design!
blessings~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I don't know if any of you are familiar at all with steampunk, but its one of my all-time favorite styles! Steampunk (aka Victorian P...
-
Thanks to some genetics along the way...I'm that poor sap who has allergy problems all the time . My mom has allergy problems certain pa...
-
I see so many making resolutions. Knowing a word or verse they are led to, that will define their year. I've never really done that...
-
I've had this on repeat for the last couple days. Love, love, love it. Hope you're all well, send good thoughts and some prayers u...
No comments:
Post a Comment