Since spring is here and I felt it was time for something more...colorful...bright...new? haha
Well, I have changed my design again...though, only a little...new header, new background...its actually not all that different.
However, its not as dark, which I think is something of a nice change, no?
Hope you're all having a lovely week...hopefully I will continue to get better and have no more of this nasty sickness!
Blessings :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Thanks to some genetics along the way...I'm that poor sap who has allergy problems all the time . My mom has allergy problems certain pa...
-
I don't know if any of you are familiar at all with steampunk, but its one of my all-time favorite styles! Steampunk (aka Victorian P...
-
Hey bloggies...yes! Its me, the prodigal bloggeress... hmmnn...trying to decide about that "term" I just penned...wait...typed? ...
-
I'm a worrier. I stress. I groan. I procrastinate. I freak out. I flip out. I worry. I'm a worrier. It's what I do. Par...
No comments:
Post a Comment