There are more than just the obvious differences between the male and female of the human species...
Some are harder to notice, and can only be found by the most keen and observant person.
For example...when chatting on one of the various social networking sites, or through your e-mail provider, a extreme difference in chatting habits...
Where a girl will just say "brb" (be right back) when she has to leave the chat, a guy will go to this length:
"hold on a sec i got to go to the bathroom"
When a girl gets back, she'll simply say:
"back"
When the guy gets back its:
"all better!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I don't know if any of you are familiar at all with steampunk, but its one of my all-time favorite styles! Steampunk (aka Victorian P...
-
Thanks to some genetics along the way...I'm that poor sap who has allergy problems all the time . My mom has allergy problems certain pa...
-
I've had this on repeat for the last couple days. Love, love, love it. Hope you're all well, send good thoughts and some prayers u...
No comments:
Post a Comment